Hi Julie, Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Here is my blog address. http://ariellnjoesfamily.blogspot.com/ Come check it out any time. I only update it sporadically. It's great to be seeing more of the Black family's lives through blogs and facebook. I felt so out of things for so long. Now I at least get a glimpse of more of what's going on.
Colby and I were married Dec. 17, 2005. J came along on Sep. 15, 2006. B is our newest addition on Feb. 17, 2009. Colby is now a special education teacher and I am a stay at home mom.
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for inviting me to your blog. Here is my blog address. http://ariellnjoesfamily.blogspot.com/
Come check it out any time. I only update it sporadically. It's great to be seeing more of the Black family's lives through blogs and facebook. I felt so out of things for so long. Now I at least get a glimpse of more of what's going on.