Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jackson and Berklee Update

Okay, so both the kids have runny noses and are starting colds. Berklee hasn't ever been sick before so she is not happy about it. Anyways, add in her immunizations and she hasn't been the perfectly pleasant baby she has been but is still so dang cute. She scraped up her nose today taking a spill on the cement. She is getting super close to crawling and I have a feeling this scrape is the first of many.

Jackson today kept saying to everyone he saw "I'm excited" "I'm excited for football tonight!" Then as we were leaving football, he reminded me to buckle his legs even though he had buckled his arms. As I was buckling his legs in, I told him thank you and I was glad he reminded me because I don't want him to get hurt in a wreck. Then he took my face in his hands and looked me in the eyes and said "I understand mommy." It was all I could do to not bust up laughing because I always ask him if he understands after I've had to tell him about things he can't do.

Funny kids. We love them and enjoy everything about them. Update: we are actually getting along very well in Monument Valley and Jackson has already started to make some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment