Saturday, October 3, 2009
Thank You
Ok, so I really appreciate all the comments. I am up for any ideas just about anyways. The doctor said ger tonsils were a little big and red but it was fine as long as she wasn't running a fever. We've tried the teething orajel and tylenol. The other thing I thought of is that around the days she woke up we had fed her the baby food meats. The nurse I talked to said that her body may not be ready to digest that stuff yet. The other thing is that when I feed her she calms down but I don't want to be feeding her if she thinks she has to just to be comforted. I also don't want to starve her if she really is hungry. I thought about the night terrors but I have no way to know. Is there anything specific to watch for with those? And, is it normal for a kid around 7-8 mos to go through a growth spurt where they are hungry and need to eat in the middle of the night? Anyways, she slept good last night and her and Jackson have done very well during conference. Jackson was even so cute playing basketball with all of us and the Sharpe boys in between sessions. He would get down in his stance and side step and reach in and stay with his knees bent and arms out, so dang cute. They are great blessings in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








You should videotape that and post it!
ReplyDeleteI get email tips every week from Baby Weekly and this week was about nocturnal feedings. It said if your baby wakes up try feeding them water in the bottle. They may decide they dont like the water and decide not to get up if that is all they are going to get.
ReplyDelete